Sustainable Energy-Design (NED)
...... is a task for the future!
Our part-time degree programme for engineers and architects is a special offer for Bachelor graduates from the fields of architecture and civil engineering, mechanical engineering and industrial engineering. Due to the interdisciplinary fields of activity and the complex interrelationships, experts who think in an interdisciplinary manner and act cooperatively are necessary.
Employees from Lower Saxony have the opportunity to apply for educational leave (Bildungsurlaub)
Vertiefungen / Studienschwerpunkte
Gebäude- , Arbeits- und Gesundheitsschutz
Management und Controlling
Nachhaltigkeit, Energieeffizienz und Klimaschutz
Es ist eine fachlich einschlägige berufspraktische Erfahrung von mindestens 1 Jahr erforderlich.
Study content and objectives
Within the scope of the degree programme, students acquire a broad and well-founded knowledge of the optimal use of energy for a sustainable society. Different professional groups that should or must work together efficiently in professional practice - not least due to the stipulations of the Energy Saving Ordinance - are united in interdisciplinary working teams within the framework of the degree programme.
Special requirements are set, for example, by DIN V 18599: "Energetic evaluation of buildings", with which a holistic recording and evaluation of the energetic situation of a building, especially a non-residential building, is carried out. The implementation of this and other standards and laws requires extensive knowledge from the engineers and architects involved, starting with thermal insulation, building material properties, space heating and domestic hot water preparation, building technology and heating loads, right through to user behaviour and renewable energies.
Course of studies NED
- Practical engineering strategies for the energy assessment of buildings
- Critical approach to the use of renewable energy, new energy technologies, energy saving measures and energy efficiency technologies
- Knowledge of the framework conditions (laws, regulations, standards) and the environment (politics, research)
- Improving and training the skills to work together in a team and especially in an interdisciplinary way
- Training in management skills, from project management to acquisition, calculation, project presentations and presentations
- Practice in the presentation of interdisciplinary issues in lectures and in reports
- Deepening knowledge about the use and importance of energy in our society and for our environment
- Overview of problems and possible solutions in the field of energy and sustainability of the designable environment
Lecture plans NED
Building 5E, 3 Floor, Rooms 3.07 and 3.08
in 30173 Hannover
+49 511 9296-8675
The lecture rooms for the NED degree programme are located on the Campus Bismarckstraße.