The Hochschule Hannover - University of Applied Sciences and Arts aims to make selected bachelor´s degree programmes more accessible for international students. Accordingly, the following bachelor’s degree programmes will have an entry phase consisting of subject-related courses held in English and German language courses.
- Dairy Food Technology, Bachelor of Engineering (bilingual) Link
- Food Packaging Technology, Bachelor of Engineering (bilingual) Link
- Technology of Renewable Raw Materials, Bachelor of Engineering (bilingual) Link
Starting in the winter semester of 2021, the university offers an entry phase to these three bachelor’s degree programmes in English. Students are requested to have a German language knowledge of level A2 or more (if not available, this will prolong the entry phase). Beside the subject-related courses in English, German courses are provided up to C1/TestDAF level, which is sufficient to meet the language requirement to apply for German universities.
Applications for the bilingual programme are accepted at any time and the application process consists of three stages.
- Please send a letter of motivation and your CV (each max. two pages) to email@example.com. The letter of motivation should address your personal interests for a study in Germany, the interest for the selected bachelor’s degree programmes, and your expectations of the study programme for your professional career. Please also provide the results of the fast check of your university entrance qualification for Germany (use the uni-assist tool https://www.uni-assist.de/en/tools/check-university-admission) and details about your German-language knowledge (e.g., German-language certificates).
- After positive evaluation of your application, you will be requested to provide an officially-validated university entrance qualification for German universities (fee-based and also assessed by the uni-assist service) and, optionally, further documents necessary for your registration.
- After examination of the documents, we will offer you an individual learning path to the selected bachelor’s degree programme.