The Hochschule Hannover - University of Applied Sciences and Arts aims to make selected degree programmes more accessible for international students. Accordingly, the following Bachelor programmes will have transition semesters consisting of subject-related courses held in English and German language courses.
– Dairy Food Technology, Bachelor of Engineering (bilingual)
– Food Packaging Technology, Bachelor of Engineering (bilingual)
– Technology of Renewable Raw Materials, Bachelor of Engineering (bilingual)
Starting in the winter semester of 2021, the university offers an entry phase to these three Bachelor programmes in English. Students are requested to have a German language knowledge of level A2 or more (if not available, this will prolong the entry phase). Beside the subject-related courses in English, German courses are provided up to C1/TestDAF level, which is sufficient to meet the language requirement to apply for German universities.
Applications for the bilingual programme are accepted at any time and the application process consists of three stages.
- Please send a letter of motivation and your CV (each max. two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter of motivation should address your personal interests for a study in Germany, the interest for the selected Bachelor degree programme, and your expectations of the study programme for your professional career. Please also provide some details about your German language knowledge.
- After positive evaluation of your application, you will be informed to provide a valid university entrance qualification (assessed by the uni-assist service) and, optionally, further documents necessary for your registration (e.g., German language certificates).
- After examination of the documents, we will offer you an individual learning path to the selected Bachelor programme.