The continuing education degree course in
Process Management and Usability Engineering Industry 4.0
trains master engineers who become experts in the interaction of technology, processes and people in factories.
- How should manufacturing and business processes be designed in Industry 4.0?
- How must workplaces, especially human-machine interfaces, be designed in Industry 4.0?
- Which information technology technologies are required for automation in Industry 4.0?
- How do you connect processes, workplaces and machines?
The course becomes tangible in two projects:
- At a laboratory factory, you will learn how the factory of the future works.
- In a company project, you can apply what you have learned in practice.
The course is optimally coordinated
as part-time continuing education with:
- projects that accompany the course,
- block teaching units,
- elective subjects,
- classroom and e-learning-based phases and
- key qualifications integrated into subject-related modules.