As an interface between disciplines, Mechatronics today plays a central role in the design and manufacture of technical industrial products - from complex plants, control systems, drives and machines to the latest developments in nanotechnology.
In each semester, various laboratory experiments are offered for MTD students (6th semester dual).
The individual laboratory topics are:
- Motor bearing with semi-active friction damping
- Control of a servo drive
- Identification of a two-rotor system
- Simulation and control of elastic systems
- System analysis and motion optimisation on the model of a control device
- get to know about mechatronics systems
- analyse mechatronics systems and record characteristic properties using measurement techniques
- work out advantages of mechatronics solutions
- assess the complexity of mechatronics systems
- formulate and independently solve simple mechatronics tasks
- present results and solutions, interpret and present experimental results.